June 2005 – Present
Director, Business Operations
(January 2012 – Present)
Business Operations Manager
(January 2011 – December 2012)
Senior Business Analyst
(January 2009 – December 2010)
(January 2006 – December 2008)
Intern, Business Operations
(June 2005 – December 2005)
Contribute to the success of critical business functions including marketing, sales, financial management and reporting, strategic planning, procurement, and business administration.
• Develops, executes and tracks inbound marketing activities including website and blog development, HTML email blasts, online event promotion, social media development, search engine optimization (SEO), and search engine marketing (SEM).
• Manages and executes traditional marketing initiatives including magazine advertising, “snail” mail, trade shows, event sponsorships, press releases, and strategic business partnerships.
• Administers the Salesforce.com customer relationship management (CRM) database, including dashboard reports, list segmentation, user support, database management and customizations.
• Develops pricing, collateral and market penetration strategies for new service and software offerings.
• Responds to and closes sales opportunities from repeat clients, referrals, and online leads by using a consultative approach to selling technology services and software.
• Creates and finalizes sales proposals by determining project scope, developing the project estimate, and executing the contract.
• Facilitates new project kick-off by effectively communicating project requirements and budget to the client services team.
• Attends trade shows and networking events in order to develop new clients and nurture current clients.
Financial Management and Reporting
• Establishes and monitors revenue and expense budgets, monitors and manages cash flow, payables and receivables.
• Develops the weekly / monthly revenue, profitability and budget reports by client, service line, and overall company.
• Facilitates team meetings and presents reports on financial key performance indicators at the weekly managers meetings and the monthly company-wide “all-hands” meetings.
Strategic Planning and Business Administration
• Coordinates the quarterly strategic planning process by developing, documenting and communicating company goals as well as facilitating the creation of team member goals.
• Procures equipment and services, including entering into leasing agreements for major technology acquisitions. Establishes new loans, manages the company line of credit, reviews contracts, and approves invoices.
• Supervises business operations / administration staff.
• Oversees the strategic planning process, ensuring individual and company-wide goals are created and tracked on a timely basis.